Assessment Task Cover Sheet
This must be filled out, signed and submitted together with your assessment responses. You are required to submit the hardcopy; the Cover Sheet should be the first page of each task’s submission.
The Assessment Task Cover Sheet will be returned to you with the outcome of the assessment, which will be satisfactory (S) or unsatisfactory (U). If your work has been assessed as being not satisfactory, your assessor will include written feedback in the Assessment Task Cover Sheet giving reasons why. Your assessor will also discuss this verbally with you and provide advice on re-assessment opportunities as per Newton College’s Student Assessment Submission Instructions.
Depending on the task, this may include
- resubmitting incorrect answers to questions (such as short answer questions and case studies)
- resubmitting part or all of a project, depending on how the error impacts on the total outcome of the task
- redoing a role play after being provided with appropriate feedback about your performance
- being observed a second (or third) time undertaking any tasks/activities that were not satisfactorily completed the first time, after being provided with appropriate feedback.
Assessment Task Information
This gives you
- a summary of the assessment task
- information on the resources to be used
- submission requirements
- re-submission opportunities if required
Assessment Task Instructions
These give questions to answers or tasks which are to be completed. Your answers need to be typed up using software as indicated in the Assessment Task Instructions.
Follow each task’s instructions while writing your answers in a new document and use this as the basis for
your assessment task answers and submission.