What is Case Study Assignment? A case study assignment is a task, which aims to teach the students how to analyze the cause and consequences of an event or activity by creating its role model. Such assignments show how complexities may influence various decisions, and that is what makes case studies so important. It is also known as a description of a real-life problem or solution that requires you to analyze the main issues. These concerns need to talk over and related to the academic literature and/or research discovery on the topic and conclusions then drawn out about why the situation/ issue occurred and how best to respond to it.
AssignmentWritings.Com is Australia’s Online Trusted #1 website to get Case Study Writing Help with as per university guidelines. You can get any subjects/course related case studies to be written such as MBA or management like marketing, human resource management, strategic management, medical case study like nursing etc
Categories of different case studies are as follows:-
- Typical Case Study- it a type of case study that proves a shared principle.
- Diverse Case Study– it a kind of case study that doesn’t follow standard rules.
- Extreme (deviant) Case Study– A highly unusual case study that offers tons of space for analyzing the cause that led to it.
- Influential Case Study– a case study that made a massive difference in the way organizations or individuals act in similar situations.
Why Are Case Study Assignments Given To Students?
Most of the students are newcomers rather than well-revised individuals. It results in better learning with examples when compared with the primary principles like a logical development on the subject. Therefore the maneuver of case studies makes it a potent classroom approach. Generally, case studies are used in different academic studies like law schools, business schools, social sciences, and medical school. But when the educator tries to apply it in real-world situations, it can be used in various disciplines. Different case studies’ different formats range from simple questions to detailed descriptions of the situation by accompanying the data analysis.
Most of the case study assignments expect to get answers to open-ended problems with multiple potential solutions. It mainly ranges from a one-paragraph answer to a full-develop and group action plan, discussions, or proposals.
Get Assistance by Proficient Case Study Assignments Writers At Affordable Prices
A case study is a method to apply theoretical knowledge gained from the academic literature to real-life situations or issues that you may come across in your work.
Writing a case study response allows you to
- Analyze the issue in a real-life situation.
- Apply the knowledge gained from your academic studies and research
- Draw conclusions about how to respond as a professional to that situation.
In such situations seeking executive, help is a great solution. We, as a case study writing service, provide a case study created by professional writers. Our case study professional writer exhibits a deeper understanding of the case study and helps students understand the subjects as well. One can also hire a professional case study writing service expert and understand the approach and the content of the case study and can use it as a guide or a template to write down a case study on its own. As the writers are experts and have years of experience; hence they understand what language and tone would be easy for the scholars to understand the content. Our purpose is to provide end to end solutions and work for the betterment of students.
How to Answer Case Study Assignments?
Before you were writing, follow these guidelines to help you prepare and understand the case study.
- Read and examine the case thoroughly
- Take notes, highlight relevant facts, underline critical problems.
- Focus on your Analysis/ investigation
- Recognize two to five critical issues.
- Why do they exist?
- How do they thump the organization?
- Who/what is accountable for them?
- Uncover possible solutions/ Changes Needed.
- Review course studies, discussions, outside research, your experience.
- Select the best solutions.
- Consider strong supporting evidence, pros, and cons
- Is the solution realistic?
How to Draft a case study?
Once you have collected the necessary information, a draft of your analysis should include these general sections. Still, these may differ depending on your assignment directions, or you’re specific case study.
- Identify the critical problems or matters in the case study.
- Prepare and comprise a thesis statement, summarizing the outcome of your analysis in 1-2 sentences.
- Set the scene: surround information, relevant facts, and the most critical issues.
- Demonstrate that you have researched the problem in this case study.
- Evaluation of the Case.
- Figure out the various components of the case study that you are fixated on.
- Evaluate these components by debating what is working and what is not working.
- State why these components of the case study are or are not working well.
- Proposed Solutions/ Changes.
- Provide specific and realistic solutions or changes needed.
- Explain why this solution was chosen.
- Support this solution with substantial evidence such as:-
- Concepts from academic studies (text readings, discussions, lectures.)
- Exterior research.
- Personal experience (anecdotes).
- Regulate and discuss specific strategies for accomplishing the proposed solutions.
- If applicable, recommend further actions to fix some of the issues/problems.
- What should be done, and who should do it?
Case Study Assignment Writing Assistance AT AssignmentWritings.Com
A good case study can leave a perpetual impression and will boost a student’s academic grades. A well-written/documented case study will help an individual achieve in-depth knowledge and a better understanding of the subject. For compiling a researched case study, the students need to put great efforts and dedicate a lot of time. But this in-depth knowledge and understanding do not come naturally to everyone, as every person is different and unique. Sometimes due to plenty of academic pressure, it becomes difficult for them to manage time for other activities.
- Make a list of questions that are to be solved in the case study.
- Research data and abolish irrelevant, irregular sources.
- Put all facts and notes together in a layout before the writing process.
- Consider all gathered materials and make sure to use everything related to research.
How to write a case study assignment paper?
Here is a general structure of a case study assignment, which can be applied in most cases.
- Title Page- contains the title of your work, author’s name, and name of the institution.
- Abstract: A narrative abstract summarizes the whole work to give the reader a chance to understand whether he/she is interested in reading the entire paper; structured abstracts are used in scientific studies when you need to provide a list of information or questions.
- Introduction– it aims to give the audience an idea of what makes your study so interesting. You can include examples of similar cases or get back to historical events to connect them with your studying problems.
- Presentation- in this section, you have to provide the raw information you have collected.
- Outcomes- in this section, you should give the reader an idea of how the problem or event should be treated.
- Conclusion- in this section, you will write the complete summary of your case study and suggestions that you have come up with.
- References- In this section, you should include only credible sources used in your case study.
Guidelines for writing a case study assignment are as follows:-
- Use the perimeter as a guide in the writing process.
- Use formal and concise language only.
- Demonstrate how the dispense information is relevant to the research questions and the type of case study in question.
- Use applicable and technical terms used for the specific type of case study.
- Write in an assertive tone.
- Follow the detailed requirements set by the professor.
- Use the requested referencing styles and cite every source used in the paper.
- Use real-life examples. If you are allowed to choose a topic or situation on your own, try to take it from real life.
- Finish every part of your case study with points for discussion. They will engage your reader and help him orient in the study.
- Provide credible information on the topic.
- Make sure the story is believable. I.e., it consists of a sequence of times and events, problems, and issue to solve, identities, and so on.
Other Link:- Case Study Writing Help